The Construction of TSAUTOP Latest Blank Hydrographic Film Printer
Achieve high-quality precision, wide-format ECO inkjet printer for blank hydrographics film
With the TSAUTOP latest blank hydrographic film printing solution, the new TSLX1624 produces high-quality printing special for the printable hydro dipping film.
The TSAUTOP® Hydrographics Hydro Dipping Printer offers enhanced work efficiency and ecological benefits. It is equipped with a heating system that dries the media quickly after printing, making it possible to print the media continuously and roll it up.
The most exciting point about this printer is that there’s no need to spray activator A when using the printed hydrographics film – making the process even more efficient and economical.
This blank hydrographics film printing solution makes custom hydro dipping simple and easy to do.
Not all ECO printers can print perfect water transfer film.
ECO INK PRINTER PRINTING GUIDE
- Print on the coated side of the film. The coated side has a matte appearance.
- When you print the blank hydrographic film, please set the pre and post platform temperature at 50℃ that ensure the film dries quickly.
3. Since using ECO solvent ink on the coated side, so please set the print speed at 8pass or 12pass which ensures the pattern is sharp and clear, and dry quickly. So it can print hydrographic film 2-4sqm/hour . But the printed film can be stored for a long time without spraying activator A.
4. This printed film doesn’t need to spray a light coat of lacquer, or fixative, to the printed side of the film. You can use it directly after printing in 15days.
- Cut printed film to the size needed and then remove the clear backer.
- The film is then placed on the water, printed side up.
- Recommended water temperature is 90° F (25-32° C).
- The film should dwell on the water for 60-75 seconds.
- Spray with activator. this activator is a special formula for this printed film, so you can buy it with the film from my company or you use the weaker activator than normal.
- After hydro dipping the object, the PVA film is removed by rinsing with water. Warm water speeds up PVA removal, but the temperature should not exceed 120° F
to be sure the image is not removed during rinsing.
- After an object is rinsed, the surface should no longer feel slimy, so you need to wash it with pure water again until the surface isn’t slimy.
Please rinse the object with a high-pressure rinsing station for a longer period of time.
- After PVA removal, allow the object to dry completely.
- Apply your favorite clear coat for surface protection.
- Blank PVA film should be stored between 68°-75° F.
- It is suggested for relative humidity levels to be between 45-60%.