TSAUTOP Blank hydrographic film for water-based pigment ink or latex ink printer
TSAUTOP blank water transfer printing film for inkjet printer
1. TSAUTOP blank water transfer printing film for an inkjet printer is made from the 30-40μm thick transparent blank printable hydrographic film with high-quality 150gsm primer paper or PET, ensure to be enough thick and hard to be printed.
2. TSAUTOP blank water transfer printing film for inkjet printer has a Specialized coating layer for good ink acceptance ensuring instant drying.
3. TSAUTOP blank water transfer printing film for inkjet printer need to spray activator A for fastening image on the film and easily activating in the water. Then spaying activator B for hydro dipping after A drying.
4.TSAUTOP blank water transfer printing film for inkjet printer prints any images without developing a printing plate, and can transfer that image onto nearly any substrate. So Blank Hydrographic Film is very suitable for customizing and making printing sample.
5. TSAUTOP blank water transfer printing film for inkjet printer covers 1.27*50/100/250m, 1.27*50m, 0.21*10/20m, 0.3*10/20m, 0.42*10/20m, 0.6*10/20m, A3/A4/A2/A1 size or your custom size.
6. TSAUTOP blank water transfer printing film for inkjet printer can be printed by the standard inkjet printer with pigment-based ink, such as EPSON, CANON, HP. You can print any designs on Blank Hydrographic Film and do water transfer printing that you like.
When you use this custom printed hydrographic film to dip, you’d better choose our special activator B, or you can buy a cool or weak activator B. It is different from the normal activator B.
If you have a water-based pigment ink printer, you want to use my printable hydro dipping film to print, please ask my sales the print method. and adjust your ICC and print speed.
And the water transfer printing process is easy to understand, no complicated operation, you can choose manual dipping by yourself to make some model to display, hydro dip machine to arrange big production if your customer agrees with your model on plastic speed shape.
As a one-stop hydrographic solution supplier, TSAUTOP promise quality and the best service for all of our products are committed to helping more hydrographic business starter build a good hydrographic business model, images, training and fast shipment and so on.
blank hydrographic film, printable hydrographic film, blank water transfer printing film for inkjet printer,
printable hydro dipping film, 3D Cubic Printing Film, Liquid Transfer Printing Film
|Technology||Water Transfer Printing|
|Printing Size||Small, Middle, Big, Super Large various sizes|
|LOGO||Silk-Screen, Water Dipping|
|Printing Shape||Round, Flat, Square, Irregular. curved surface|
|Printing Material||Metal, Wood, Marble, ABS, PC, PP, PVC, PU, PE, TPU, EVA, PET, PBT, TPR, PPS, Kevlar fiber, Poly, Resin, Nylon, Silicone, Cement, Stone, Plastic, Glass, etc.|
|Processing Type||Customer’s Specify pattern for Dipping|
|Feature||Environmentally friendly, Novelty|
|Our Customers||Building materials company, cosmetic company, Electrical company, Toy company, Auto company, crafts company, Household goods company etc.|
|Price||Confirm after printing samples|
|Market||Asia, China, Middle East, Europe, North America, south America, Africa|
|Packing|| customizable, Carton|
Water Transfer Printing Description
Water transfer printing is a kind of special transfer printing technology, specifically for the irregular, uneven surface. Traditional transfer printing is helpless on the complex surface of the work piece, and water transfer that face this problem is significantly relaxed. This process can be applied to a variety of materials. As long as the surface can be painted, water transfer is suitable. This technology on decorative products can greatly improve the added value of the products, because of vivid pattern and color. This transfer technology can be referred to as the twenty-first Century revolution of the transfer printing technology.
Water Transfer Printing Principle
Water transfer printing is a special process of water soluble film as the medium. Firstly print pattern color in the thin film, then place it on the surface of the water. The ink of colorful patterns is evenly transfer and adhesion on the surface of the product under water pressure, and the film is dissolved in the water. After cleaning and drying, then spray a layer of transparent protective topcoat, last this product is like wearing a beautiful coat , show a very different kind of beautiful visual effect.
Water Transfer Printing Processing
Water Transfer Printing Application
Steering wheel, Electronics, Toy, Phone, Mouse, Clock, keyboard, Hairdryer, Table, Cabinet, Ashtray, Helmet, Pen, Vase, Bottle, Lighting, Air cleaner, Glasses, Wall, Ceiling, Cable, Shoe, Heel, Sole, Vamp, Cosmetic, Kitchen, Packing, Door, Floor, Window, Handle, Furniture, Pen, Gift, Remote controller, Truck, Toilet. Metal, Wood, Marble, ABS, PC, PP, PVC, PU, PE, TPU, EVA, PET, PBT, TPR, PPS, Kevlar fiber, Poly, Resin, Nylon, Silicone, Cement, Stone, Plastic, Glass.Blank hydrographic film for water-based pigment ink printer
1. What is Water Transfer Printing ?
Water Transfer Printing (also known as hydrographic, immersion printing, camo dipping, hydro imaging and cubic printing) is a surface decorating process where elaborate graphics like wood grain, carbon fiber, camouflage, geometrical designs, etc… are applied to a 3-D product surface. Water Transfer Printing process is extensively used to decorate items that range from entire all-terrain vehicles and car dashboards to small items like bike helmets or other automotive trim. Films can be applied to all types of substrates including plastic, fiberglass, wood, ceramic, and metal.
2. Is Water Transfer Printing durable?
We like to let our product speak for itself. Some of world largest clients are automobile, Camera, electronic manufacturers who demand highest standards of quality and durability. Many parts we manufacture spend the majority of their lives in direct exposure. The clear coat we use is automotive grade, designed to withstand nature and time.
3. Do I have to spray a decorated part with top coating ?
Top coating is an important part of the paint process. It assures optimal results for scratching firmness and longevity.
4. How do I apply final top coating?
Use a high quality clear coat for the final finish. Whether its flat, matt or gloss the final coat should be durable enough to protect the part. Once the clear coat has dried you need to inspect it for defects. Most minor defects like orange peel look, or debris in the finish can be wet sanded and polished out at this stage. There are a few exceptions to this.
5. How difficult is it to learn the process?
24-hours of training is conducted and historically it takes an additional period of two to three weeks to fine-tune the production line.
6. What are all the components needed to successfully produce a decorated item?
The essential components are: (1). The ink film with selected design/pattern. (2). Patented activator (3). A hand sanding device (4). A spray gun and air compressor (5). Primer, the selected base coat paint, and clear coat (6). The specifically designed water transfer printing system (7). A device or fixture to hold the item while it is being dipped (8). A constant water supply, drainage system, and an aerated room
7. What is the equipment require for immersion printing film ?
It require tanks (manual / automatic ) , washing station , oven, spray booth to finish the process of Water Transfer Printing .
8. Do I need a washing station for Hydro Dipping?
Yes, after transfer with PVA film on the decorated part, it needs Washing machines to clear over the subject.
9. Do I need an oven to dry decorated parts?
Yes, it better dry by the oven, it is because dust will cover the subject while it dry by nature, the oven temperature should be around 50-70 degrees for the plastic material.
10. What size of spray gun do you recommend for Hydrographic?
We recommend 0.8~1.3Ømm , not over 1.3Ømm , for activator it require high quality Precisely spray gun to work with it.
11. Should I set up the water tank to soak the decorated parts?
We recommend adding more water tanks to soak the decorated part for ink to more stable on the decorated part.
12. What type of material doesn’t require a base coat process?
Normally ABS doesn’t require any base coat, but to match the design, it has to paint the base color to match the art.
13. Can items be reprinted if transfer not correctly?
Yes , when you did the Immersion Printing, it comes with a defect spot or the result unacceptable, it can remove by the activator or the chemicals, but the fast way is to repaint the base coat to cover it.
14. How many film patterns do you have?
We have Marble, Wood, Camouflage, Animal, Waterdrop, Flower, Flag , Cartoon, Carbon fiber, Flame, Cloud, Geometric, Skull and other design film patterns for your choice.
15. If I do water transfer printing, what is your film width available?
We produce hydrographic film with width 50cm /60cm/ 80cm/ 100cm/ 130cm.
Our standard film width is 100cm, max width 130cm.
16. Can you offer me an activator except for films ?
Yes, but shipping and importing activator is very difficult, because it is dangerous, explosive,flammable chemical liquid. However, we prefer offering your activator formula, you can make activator by yourself in your country.
17. Can you customize my film design?
Yes, you can send us AI/PDF design, original film sample, or work piece that has been printed.
18. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a 20-year WTP experience manufacturer in China.
19. Can I buy all water transfer printing material from you?
Yes, We can produce and offer films, activator, base primer, clear coat, other chemicals, WTP machine, a hydro dipping process, technology, and training.
20. How can I select your film patterns?
You can select film picture models from our dropbox,
or we send you film booklet ( N.W 15KG, 13x18cm each pattern, more than 10000 patterns).
21. How long does your film lifetime last and keep on product surface?
Outdoor for more than 8 years, indoor more than 20years.
22. Do you have any famous customers in the world?
Yes, we have lots of customers all over the world such as Europe, Middle-east, Asia, North America and South America, Africa, include Building materials company, cosmetic company, Electrical company, Toy company, Auto company, crafts company, Household goods company etc.
23. Can I send you dipping products, you help me finish water transfer printing?
Yes,Our company have 2 water transfer printing production lines in Zhejiang Province and can transfer various articles .let your China supplier send dipping products to our factory, we finish all processing.
24. What are your payment terms?
T/T, Western Union, Cash, Alipay, Paypal. B/L