Application Of Water Transfer Printing Process
Water transfer printing equipment processing Utilizing transfer film printing can make multi-color patterns into a picture at one time, which can make the pattern very realistic. Water transfer printing equipment processing technology can be widely applied to objects made of porcelain, glass, metal, plastic, and other materials. For example:
1. Automotive products, dashboards, control panels, tissue trays, cup holders, operating handles, car locks, etc.;
2. Electronic products, telephones, pagers, video recorders, stereos, remote controls, mice, clocks, keyboards, cameras, hair dryers, etc.;
3. Living room supplies, sofas, tea tables, cabinets, chandeliers, ashtrays, vases, containers for decoration, etc.;
4. Daily-use products, luggage decorations, glasses cases, pens, art photo frames, rackets, hair accessories, cosmetic pencils, cosmetic boxes, etc.;
5. Indoor building materials, doors, windows, floors, wall panels, etc.
In short, the processing technology of water transfer printing equipment is widely used. Compared with traditional technology, it can be said that it has been improved to a very high level, and it is a rare good product.