Carbon Fiber Water Transfer Paper For Hydro Dipping TSTY1753
Carbon Fiber Water Transfer Paper for Hydro Dipping is crafted with premium PVA film and ink, ensuring an unparalleled visual experience. The utilization of 8-color gravure printing technology guarantees exquisite pattern details, delivering an exceptionally fine visual delight.
Our Carbon Fiber Water Transfer Paper for Hydro Dipping opens up limitless design possibilities. Whether enhancing the look of your car, motorcycle, or other items, we’ve got you covered. The Carbon Fiber Water Transfer Papers boast the following features:
● Clear and lifelike carbon fiber texture with rich layers.
● Robust weather resistance and adhesion, conquering any environmental challenge.
● Smooth curls without edges, allowing for the creation of various natural and designed images.
● Elevate product value and enhance aesthetics.
● Safe, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly.
● Lightweight, wear-resistant, aging-resistant, and resilient to high and low temperatures, making it suitable for various materials.
|Pattern||Carbon Fiber, Skull, Camouflage, Wooden, Marble& Stone, Animal Skin, Cartoon, Royalty Pattern, Metal, flower, Designs|
|Technology||Water Transfer Printing|
|Printing Size||Small, Middle, Big, Super Large various sizes|
|LOGO||Silk-Screen, Water Dipping|
|Printing Shape||Round, Flat, Square, Irregular. curved surface|
|Certification||RoHS, FDA, SGS|
|Printing Material||Metal, Wood, Marble, ABS, PC, PP, PVC, PU, PE, TPU, EVA, PET, PBT, TPR, PPS, Kevlar fiber, Poly, Resin, Nylon, Silicone, Cement, Stone, Plastic, Glass, etc.|
|Processing Type||Customer’s Specify Pattern for Dipping|
|Feature||Environmentally friendly, Novelty|
|Our Customers||Building materials company, cosmetic company, Electrical company, Toy company, Auto company, crafts company, Household goods company etc.|
|Price||Confirm after printing samples|
|Market||Asia, China, Middle East, Europe, North America, South America, Africa|
|Packing|| customizable, Carton|
Water Transfer Printing Application
Steering wheel, Electronics, Toy, Phone, Mouse, Clock, keyboard, Hairdryer, Table, Cabinet, Ashtray, Helmet, Pen, Vase, Bottle, Lighting, Air cleaner, Glasses, Wall, Ceiling, Cable, Shoe, Heel, Sole, Vamp, Cosmetic, Kitchen, Packing, Door, Floor, Window, Handle, Furniture, Pen, Gift, Remote controller, Truck, Toilet. Metal, Wood, Marble, ABS, PC, PP, PVC, PU, PE, TPU, EVA, PET, PBT, TPR, PPS, Kevlar fiber, Poly, Resin, Nylon, Silicone, Cement, Stone, Plastic, Glass.
How to use water transfer printing:
1. Put the film into the dipping tank soak it in water at 20-35 degrees for 2 minutes, and then spray the appropriate activator.
2. Immerse the object in the water through the floating film layer at a 45-degree angle. The water pressure will cause the film to be smooth and completely cover the item without air bubbles.
3. Shake it a few times to remove the item from the water, then put it in the washing machine to remove any residue and then dry it.
4. Place items in the spray cabinet and spray paint to provide a smooth surface